Friday, February 10, 2012

Classroom Valentines







I remember making home-made valentines as a kid and it was so much fun! I always try to have something special for Julia to make for her classmates. Last night we made these which were done with stampin' up's island floral die. I had seen this done with hearts (totally didn't work for me) on different websites. I just cut out the flowers(3 layers of the bigger complete one and a single of the small),folded the petals made the center hole bigger and slipped in the lollipop.I did find that wrapping scotch tape around the wrapper and stick made the flowers go on A LOT easier! On little pieces of paper she wrote who it was for and from they were tied on using some ribbon. This was a great project to do together since she can work the big shot and hole punch it went pretty fast considering how many pieces there were!

No comments:

Post a Comment