Wednesday, February 15, 2012

mojo 228




So...I'm getting my mojo a little faster these days! Mojo monday is done by wednesday. Both of these were inspired by the sketch and have pretty much the same elements. Green Galore, Gable Green,(both discontinued)Regal Rose,White and glimmer paper. I used both the doily and top note dies. The top note was used and the cut out was used as a stencil with rose ink. The 1 1/4 square punch got some rounded corners for the sentiment which got some lift from dimensionals. The basic pearls gave the other card a little umph. I tried to keep 1 simple and the other a bit of pizazz. I have to say I prefer the sparkle!

UGH! So annoyed with myself! I entered my creation onto the mojo page and posted the wrong one! Sigh...oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment